Neurosoft is bronze sponsor of TRA2016
On 18-21 April at the Conference Centre at PGE Narodowy in Warsaw the Transport Research Arena 2016 took place. It is the most important conference in Europe in research and innovation transport systems. Neurosoft is a bronze sponsor of this event.
After Paris, Athens, Brussels, Ljubljana and Gothenburg came time for Warsaw. The closest, sixth edition of TRA2016 held in the Polish capital. It was a perfect occasion for the Polish researchers and scientists to present practical applications of innovative project solutions in the area of transport, having impact on living standard of each of us.
Transport Research Arena is the most important conference in Europe in the area of surface transport. The European Commission, in cooperation with the Conference of European Directors of Roads (CEDR) and the European technological platforms, is the initiator of TRA2016. The objectives of the conference comprised actions for benefit of research, development and innovation in transport, as well as strengthening cooperation between the world of science and industry, also with the participation of politicians and decision-makers. The Ministry of Infrastructure and Development and the Road and Bridge Research Institute were the co-organisers of TRA2016. They estimated approximately 2 000 participants of the TRA conference and additional numerous visitors at the exhibition. The main theme of TRA 2016 was: MOVING FORWARD – Innovative Solutions for Tomorrow’s Mobility.
1. Environment – Decarbonisation, Sustainability and Energy Efficiency
2. Vehicles & Vessels Technologies, Design and Production
3. Urban and Long-Distance People Mobility -Systems and Services
4. Urban and Long-Distance Freight Transport and Logistics
5. Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
6. Transport Infrastructure
7. Human Factors, Socio-Economics and Foresights
8. Automation and Connectivity
9. Enabling Environment for Innovation Implementation