Road safety systems (BRD – Bezpieczenstwo Ruchu Drogowego) are designed to actively support the road users so that they can reach their destinations safely.
One of the main priorities of the BRD systems is to ensure accident-free and smooth travel. The systems offered by Neurosoft use vision devices and advanced measuring instruments for early identification of accidents. Ensuring quick data transmission enables influencing the traffic volume and the drivers’ behavior.
A key question in en effective improvement of road safety (BRD) is compliance with traffic regulations such as e.g. not exceeding the speed limit or the total weight of the vehicle and not entering the intersections at the red light. Traffic is currently monitored by the Police, Municipal Police and ITD (Road Transport Inspection). Products based on the NeuroCar system support the operational work of the services and significantly influence the improvement of road safety, as evidenced by commercial deployment in the country and abroad.
When it comes to road safety, the following systems are offered:
- the average speed measurement on the stretch of the road – SSC
- detection of offenses of driving through a red light – RL
- detection of overloaded and oversized vehicles – WIM / MIM
- the system supporting the functioning of intersections in terms of traffic volume discharge – IC
- vehicles identification and monitoring – AI
- unmanned control of privileged vehicles entering restricted areas or limited traffic zones – AC
- intelligent road barriers adjusting to the size and weight of the oncoming vehicles – IRB
- travel time and possible diversions information – TTM